can your business become involved with Black Belt Treasures Cultural Arts
Center? There are several ways and we hope to work with you to find the best
fit for your needs.
of BBTCAC is a wonderful way to
put your company in the spotlight, introducing numerous art patrons and
tourists to your business in a way that is highly cost-effective. Please contact Kristin Law at (334) 682-9878 to discuss your company's partnership with BBTCAC.
Sponsor Levels &
- Your logo or company name included as sponsor on select BBTCAC
- Your company’s logo and name on the Current Sponsor page on our
website and annual report.
- Permission to use exhibition themes and select images for
sponsor's advertising and promotional efforts.
- Receive all benefits of Bronze Membership plus,
- Two invitations to Members Only events
- Receive all benefits of Silver Membership plus,
- Recognition on the Donor Wall in BBTCAC Gallery
- Sponsor recognition on BBTCAC social media platforms
- Sponsor logo on signage at all BBTCAC events
- Four invitations to Members Only events
- Private Gallery tour for up to 25 employees
- Complimentary gift
- Receive all benefits of Gold Membership plus,
- Invitation and four complimentary tickets to Members Only and
President’s Circle Events (8 tickets total)
- A private tour of the BBTCAC Gallery and hands-on artist demonstration
for up to 25 employees
benefits are just the beginning of your partnership with our organization. For
example, we can include your company in our email offers and newsletters sent
frequently to thousands of loyal recipients, offer your employees an event
ticket discount, or include your company on direct mail postcards or on posters
placed throughout the region. Each opportunity is different; let us tailor a
proposal that provides you with the benefits that matter most to you.
Can I sponsor a specific event?
any event is available for sponsorship, from the Hog Wild for Art Festival in
the spring, to the Patchwork Festival in the fall. From art education programs
to meet-and-greet events with our artists, there is ample opportunity to
sponsor something that fits with your company’s outreach mission and marketing
What does it cost?
Sponsorship starts at $250. Some clients elect to sponsor a single event or art
programs, while others choose for their contributions to go where they are most
needed, such as our developing Art House, a classroom and studio/incubator
space for artists. We will gladly create a sponsorship proposal to accommodate your
Can I give my support through an In-Kind Gift?
Belt Treasures has strong relationships with many local companies who
provide us with in-kind support — from hotel rooms and meals for visiting artists, to audio and visual equipment rentals or tee shirt printing. If you believe your company could
provide BBTCAC with similar in-kind services to help us operate
more efficiently, and if you are interested in the possibilities this type of sponsorship might afford your business, we would like to explore
those ideas with you.